Agh! Another cooking blog!
I've tried my hand at this blogging thing quite a few times. I'm never quite motivated enough to stick with it for longer than about three days at a time. I often catch myself dreaming about doing a cooking blog instead of writing about the mundaneness of my everyday stay-at-home-mom life. But I live in a tiny apartment with a kitchen that is just barely big enough to turn around in, dishes that I absolutely hate, and a dining room table that's getting ready to make it's way into storage because we never eat at it anyway and I'd much rather use that space for the beloved pack-n-play. For months now, I've been dreaming of the day when we're living in a house with a moderately sized kitchen, brand new dining room table and dishes that I adore. I've actually told Rojo that I want to do a cooking blog once we're in a house. 'I'll do a little story, throw up a recipe, include some pics . . . it'll be great!' Well, why the hell don't I just start it now then? Well, up until today, my reason was because I lack the space and equipment needed for such a task.

But I started thinking to myself that it may actually amaze some people at what I'm able to accomplish in my damn kitchen. How is my kitchen different from your kitchen? Well, for starters, I don't have a microwave. *gasp* I know, I know. I've not had a microwave for over a year now. The reason - there's no counter space. And I've given thought to an under the cabinet microwave, but I really don't think there's space for that either. There will be pictures to come later and you will see. And hopefully you can suggest ideas for utilizing the space more efficiently as well.

I'm going to go make my damn kitchen presentable to the internet, then try to figure out how to take pictures of such a compact space so that you can get the full idea of what it's like.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer